ENCLAVE AT SPRING CREEK – PAIRED HOMES
A Catamount Properties, Ltd. Development
910 Hillpond Road
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Commencement: 2015
- Completion: 2017
- Type of Construction: wood frame
- Total Units: 18
- Total bedrooms: 54
- Total bathrooms: 63
- Site Size: 2.2 acre
- Average Unit Size: 2,200 +/- SF
- Density: 8.2 units per acre
- The Enclave site affords the opportunity to provide high quality (for sale) townhomes targeted to empty nesters on an in-fill site.
- The 2.2 acre, in-fill site is located less than 1 mile due south of the Colorado State University campus.
- The Spring Creek bike path and trail system is located within 200 yards of the subject property providing access both east and west along Spring Creek to Roland Moore park to the west and the botanical gardens to the east.
- The development concept places the homes around an interior parking court to maximize the privacy and views.
- The architectural style is “contemporary mountain” consistent with that which is found throughout Fort Collins.
- The paired homes are designed with an open floor plan, main floor master bedrooms and attached, two car garages.
- The exterior construction materials such as cementitious siding, cedar shake shingled siding, faux stone along with post & beam accents provide a distinctive, classic Colorado style.
- High efficiency gas boilers, on demand hot water heaters along with Energy Star appliances and low E glass windows are all standard.
- Full basements will be available in the majority of the homes.
- Private lots will accompany each home, many with fenced yards.
- Flexible plans will accommodate each buyers needs for space by reducing or expanding the upper level as determined by the home buyer.
- A common area picnic table and seating, bar-b-que grill and firepit will be available for residents and their guests.
- Incorporating a comprehensive landscape plan maintained by the HOA to improve the overall image and livability of the property.